Ideal for many applications:
- Hand Railing
- Race car frames and roll cages
- Marine arches and railings
- Gates and fences
- Furniture frames
- Stainless steel plumbing for restaurant or dairy
- Steel or stainless steel tube
Notch any angle 0° to 60° in any pipe
or tube (round or square) from 3/4" to 3" diameter in seconds to a gap free
fit ready for welding or assembly.
The AL100U is ideal machine for production or short job runs, eliminating the time consuming and costly process of fitting and finishing pipe and tube joints.
- Two axis precision crossfeed table with
operator handle wheels.
Heavy duty frame and base construction.
- Mandrel centerline adjustment.
- One vise holds all pipe and tube sizes.
- Top-mounted grinding surface.
- Vise graduated in degrees for easy set up.
- Notches 3/4" to 3" diameter.
- Choose from 13 mandrels diameters to ensure correct gap-free fit.
- Mandrels are easily quickly changed to accommodate your requirements.
- 1.66OD and 1.90" OD (1-1/4 & 1-1/2 Pipe) mandrels shipped with every machine.
- Tool free belt and mandrel change over.
- Quiet operation below 80 decibels.
- Smooth operation with minimal vibration.
- Solid aluminum drive wheel.
||4" x 78-3/4"
||4.0 hp, 220V, 440V 3ph
||98.4 feet per second
||1" - 3"
||59" x 47" x 19.5"